Friday 14 October 2011

fetch doggy - picture spam of dog

So now I have my camera, my dog and my parent's empty flat. Beautiful spring colors outside with sunshine and guess who is so tired she really couldn't care less? That's right, me! I am horribly procrastinating and it would have been such a good time to take such beautiful pictures but of course my motivation just has to be a bitch. Not that that's anything new to be completely honest. I still managed to take a few indoor shots of the dog and his toy - a hedgehog, in case you can't see that from the pictures.

... I lied. I couldn't put pictures up here without editing, so I started downloading the trial verson for Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 - I've got Photoshop CS4 on my own computer and I love it - onto my parent's computer and since it takes ages to download from the internet, extract itself and of course actually install I had ample time to take a run with the dog outside! I didn't get any action shots, though, but a few mug shots should do well to introduce you people to him.

So without further ado, I present to you Ukko!

No wait. This is the hedgehog I mentioned.








No comments:

Post a Comment