Thursday 13 October 2011

words left unspoken

Through slight pressure from namely myself, I will yet again attempt to have and actively update a blog. I do not know how many times I have already tried this, but honestly, I am going to keep trying with this one! I hae no idea what this one will hold in itself, yet, but it might have pictures of my cats - I have three, pictures below. - or it might have pictures of my dog! As it is, I like taking pictures almost as much as I love eating chocolate.

I also roleplay through text, when I have time. Lately I've been a tad bit lazy with it, simply because I supposedly have no time to do anything. It's complete bull, but hey, procrastination! I also have a few projects - like a fanfic that I haven't done anything with for far too long! - and at times I actually manage to do something about it. Those times, however, aren't all that often. I blame the rambles of this page on being tired and we shall see if I manage to get readers - most likely not since I will not be posting this anywhere all that actively. Basically, it's me myself and I!

... and maybe a selet few.

This is Eskil, the shy one.

Io, the pretty photogenic kitty also featured in this post.
Sure, it's just her tummy but it's still Io!

And of course Mila, the kitty who is a bit of a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment