Friday 14 October 2011

nothing ever ever goes my way


And that pretty sums this moment pretty much. Yay for midnight teenage angst, right?

Except this nights angst has caused me to return to some bands that I almost didn't remember. Namely Soil, Crossfade, Creed, Anberlin, Nomy and Thousand Foot Krutch. So not all is lost and I shall simply continue listening to Placebo and maybe soon I might change to something more uppity. Or I might actually try sleeping, since I should be in a bus 'early' tomorrow to go to Tampere. I'm not exactly all excited about it but then again.. I get to see my puppy - who is now two years old, but who's counting? - and play with him. And then Sunday is going to be interesting, kitties and puppy meet for the very first time!

Oh noes.

No comments:

Post a Comment